MK FEAST application: 8th July 2018
Please note that in order to be considered as a trader, you have to be based within half an hour's drive of Bradwell Abbey.
If you are new to FEAST, we will measure that distance before confirming your pitch.
You will also have to produce your own products, so please take that into consideration when you apply. Thank you!
By completing the form below you are showing an interest in trading at the MK FEAST on the 8th July 2018 at Bradwell Abbey. We are going to be on site from 11am to 4pm and set up starts at 9am.
The MK FEAST is hoping to showcase the best of MK Food and independent trading. All independent traders are welcome to apply- this includes also non-food crafts people.
Pitches are not guaranteed but will be confirmed via email. Deadline for completing the form is the 1st June 2018 and you will hear from us by the by the 7th June at the latest. We are also hoping to allocate pitches as soon as possible so the earlier we hear from you, the earlier we can give you an answer. The first batch of responses will be send as early as January.
Pitches cost £40 for traders of cold food/ art/ take away products or £60 if they wish to have their own gazebo in the court yard. You will also be expected to donate an item to the Willen Hospice Raffle. Traders fees will have to be transferred by within a fortnight of you accepting the pitch. Similarly, your trading registration and public liability insurance will also have to be emailed to email@example.com at the same date.
Please note that we do not accept applications from street food traders for the event as these very limited spots have already been filled in advance.
We hope to accept as many applications as possible so please pass on the message. If you have any questions please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Here some guidelines about MK FEAST:
* We are expecting up to 3000 people in July. Bring enough products to cover the day.
* Preference will be given to traders who sell wares which are locally sourced. For example, if you are selling burgers, we would like you to use both sausages and buns from local suppliers. The same applies to non-food traders. Any traders who can prove that they buy from local suppliers will be accepted very quickly.
* FEAST attracts a lot of local media attention. As traders, we expect you to support the event by re-tweeting our messages and inviting your friends and contacts to our facebook page. The more of us pass on the word the bigger the event is going to be!
* All traders are expected to stay on site until 4pm. If you need to leave earlier for any reason, please let the team know a few weeks before the event so we can allocate you a stall on the edges of FEAST.
What do you get in return?
Here are some of the benefits our traders got in return for the stall fee:
* Individual introduction to the public on our very busy facebook events page
* Advertising of the event via local newspapers, blogs, social media, our newsletter and our website
* Personalised support on the day
* Access to a large targeted group of MK foodies and their friends and families.
* Media coverage on the day- and tagging in promotional materials afterwards (which you are welcome to use for your own purposes, too)
Many of our traders sold out well before the end of the day so make sure that you are prepared for large crowds and hungry punters!