-> We are sorry to let you know that all pitch spaces at MK FEAST have now been allocated. <-
If you would like to be considered for our waiting list and next year's event, please still complete the below form and we will be in touch.
Please note that in order to be considered, you will have to be based within half an hour's drive of our event venue, Bradwell Abbey.
By completing the form below you are showing an interest in trading at the MK FEAST on the 17 December 2017 at Bradwell Abbey. We are going to be on site from 11am to 4pm and set up starts at 9am.
The MK FEAST is hoping to showcase the best of MK Food and independent trading. All independent traders are welcome to apply- this includes also non-food crafts people.
Pitches are not guaranteed but will be confirmed via email. Deadline for completing the form is the 1st October 2017 and you will hear from us by the by the 7th November at the latest. We are also hoping to allocate pitches as soon as possible so the earlier we hear from you, the earlier we can give you an answer. The first batch of responses will be send late July.
Pitches cost £40 for traders of cold food/ art/ take away products or £60 if they wish to have their own gazebo in the court yard. You will also be expected to donate an item to the Willen Hospice Raffle. Traders fees will have to be transferred by within a fortnight of you accepting the pitch. Similarly, your trading registration and public liability insurance will also have to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org at the same date.
Please note that we do not accept applications from street food traders for the event as these very limited spots have already been filled in advance.
This year you are also given the option to purchase a page (A5) advert in our festival program for £10.
We hope to accept as many applications as possible so please pass on the message. If you have any questions please get in touch via email@example.com
Here some guidelines about MK FEAST:
* We are expecting up to 2500 people in December. Bring enough products to cover the day.
* Preference will be given to traders who sell wares which are locally sourced. For example, if you are selling burgers, we would like you to use both sausages and buns from local suppliers. The same applies to non-food traders. Any traders who can prove that they buy from local suppliers will be accepted very quickly.
* FEAST attracted a lot of media attention in February and July 2016. As traders, we expect you to support the event by re-tweeting our messages and inviting your friends and contacts to our facebook page. The more of us pass on the word the bigger the event is going to be!
* All traders are expected to stay on site until 4pm. If you need to leave earlier for any reason, please let the team know a few weeks before the event so we can allocate you a stall on the edges of FEAST.
What do you get in return?
Here are some of the benefits our traders got in return for the stall fee:
* Individual introduction to the public on our very busy facebook events page
* Advertising of the event via local newspapers, blogs, social media, our newsletter and our website
* Personalised support on the day
* Access to a large targeted group of MK foodies and their friends and families.
* Media coverage on the day- and tagging in promotional materials afterwards (which you are welcome to use for your own purposes, too)
Many of our traders sold out well before the end of the day so make sure that you are prepared for large crowds and hungry punters!